Para Tech Quality
Quality Control & Assurance
Para Tech demonstrates an ongoing commitment to meet the quality requirements of international standards such as ISO9001:2008 and ISO13845 and our national Parylene coating centers have quality management systems (QMS) certified to the aerospace standard AS9100C.
Our teams of skilled and qualified Parylene technicians are trained to ensure requirements of IPC-J-STD001 and IPC-A610 standards.
Para Tech's Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) processes provide:
- Effective in-Process Inspection Steps that Ensure Conformity of Parylene Coating
- Intense Qualification Process for Quality Control Personnel to Ensure Comprehension of Parylene
Coating Process and Customer Requirements
- Precise Measurement Instruments to Accurately Measure Thickness of Film Between 0.5 - 50 Microns
- Implementation of Visual Aids to Assist With Visual Inspection of Coated Product
- Detailed Documentation and Process Control to Guarantee Repeatability and Consistency from
One Order to Another
The Para Tech Quality Policy
In a culture of continuous improvement, Para Tech strives to achieve 100% conformance to customer specifications, zero defects in all operations of the company and to meet or exceed expectations on time, every time.
Proven Production Process
At Para Tech, we use a superior proprietary process for controlling temperature and pressure during the coating cycle, which results in unmatched coating quality as well as precise production control.
Our 6-Step Production Cycle Process:
1. PRODUCT INSPECTION
2. CLEANING & ADHESION PROMOTION
3. PRECISION MASKING
4. VACUUM DEPOSITION COATING
6. FINAL INSPECTION & RE-PACKAGING